AIM
EvildogUK

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

Bad design flaw

Fun game, cheap thrills for the lonely male, but the whole shaking your mouse thing, it's impossible to shake your mouse and masturbate at the same time.

Space Cave Space Cave

Good programming

Nice work :), maybe randomly generate baddies that shoot at you and you have to avoid their ship and their bullets. Got potential though with better graphics and more challenging gameply, although my computers shit so it may have been running slow for that reason :(.

Good job though

sirtom93 responds:

I am working on a different game similar to this that has enemies. Thanks for review.

Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

God bless capital i!

Made me laugh and nice trick with the capital i in your name :D

Inanimate Alice Episode 1 Inanimate Alice Episode 1

Weird, but good because of it

Although it weren't much of a game, i enjoyed reading and playing. It was pretty edgy, i was expecting a horror story. Nicely told and animated though, i look forward to seeing the next chapters!

Sudoku game Sudoku game

Not bad

It's a bit buggy (Like you can drop it outside of the squares and you have to click it to release it, maybe use the onrelease function), but a new idea and great idea!

Cursing Keyboard. Cursing Keyboard.

Fucking Brilliant!!!

I am still fucking cracking myself up at that!!!!!!!! if the filesize is only 67 KB why dont you add some more songs!!!! Fucking FUNNY, much better than some of these other movies which take uip alot of space and are still shit!!!!

the big button the big button

A bit pointless.....

As most of the stuff on NG is, but at least this was a good pontless game.

If you wouldve included more pics and maybe chucked in a naked Britney spears pic you would've got a higher rating.

------------------- ------------------------------
Thanks for voting, EviLDoG!
Your vote was worth 5.22 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 1.95!
You have accumulated the maximum number of experience points for one day. However, since you've already deposited today, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to deposit these. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 3 hours, 24 minutes, and 8 seconds.

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

Number 4 is the best...

I like all of them though, cant tom make it so that you can choose the music on the portal, like he did with the old NG frontpage(main frame).

Backstreet Boy Dress-Up Backstreet Boy Dress-Up

Good job

I didnt notice you did this movie till all the ads, good job. Macho Macho man.
I my mind has been violated by NG.
I feel so unclean.

And yes, i do give high ratings to movies made by wade and review them highly.

Anna Kournikova Dress Up Anna Kournikova Dress Up

Tsk! Tsk!

Your getting married soon and already you are degrading women? You are as pervy as you Bulma loving brother.

But who gives a crap.

Its Anna kournikova, just remember that when you rate this movie ;o)